You Have Questions
We have answers
- Who is the DigiPub Conference designed for? Can anyone attend?
- Due to limited seating, the DigiPub Conference organizers reserve the right to give priority registrations to book publishers, manufacturers and suppliers. Practitioners who partner with or provide services/products who wish to attend will be wait listed and notified as space becomes available.
- When & where is the DigiPub Printing Conference?
- Date: November 17th, 2016
Time: 9:00AM-4:30PM Location: Manhattan NYC, The Westin Grand Central, 212 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
- Is there a dress code?
- Nope, we aren’t picky! Business casual is a safe bet.
- What’s the schedule?
- View the agenda here.
- How do I register?
- To register online, click here.
- I’ve heard New York City is pretty cool. What else should I do while I’m here?
- Whether you’ve been to the Big Apple before or not, you can definitely find something great to do during your visit. Click here for some fun and interesting ideas of things to do in New York City!
- I'm interested in Sponsoring. Who do I contact?
- Please contact Matt Steinmetz, Publisher/Brand Director of Book Business Magazine, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help. I still need to talk to a human!
- For event-related questions, call Megan McMahon at 215-238-5349. Or, send her an email at email@example.com.